Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services (PCHAS) is not your average foster care agency. We see it as our proud responsibility to make sure that you have everything you need to be a successful Foster Parent. Our goal is to equip you with training and empower you to care for the children who come to your home, including those that have endured abuse and neglect.
When you foster through PCHAS, you work with an agency that has over 112 years of experience working with children. Whether you need a little helping hand, or consistent and focused help, we provide our foster parents with the best possible support.
Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services provides
Christ-centered care and support to children and families in need.
Choose PCHAS because we have:
- A multi-discipline foster care team with 200+ years combined experience
- Efficient licensing processes that expedite foster care certification
- Comprehensive trainings that provide Foster Parents with specific strategies for parenting children who have experienced trauma
- Caring and committed staff who provide a personal touch
- Christ-centered fostering strategies
- Respite/overnight care providers who can help out when you need a break (in some of our service areas)
- A foster family referral bonus for prospective foster parents you introduce to PCHAS
- Mission 1:27, an awareness campaign for inviting other members of your church to become Mission 1:27 Foster Parents
- my faith FAMILY, offering a way for your whole church congregation to get involved in fostering