We’re better because of you.
There are more than 30,000 children in foster care in Texas. We need to make sure that each one has a safe and reliable place to call home. You can be foster proud by donating to PCHAS’ foster care program today. Give Now.
When you donate to PCHAS’ foster care program you support:
- High quality training for foster parents to care for children from difficult circumstances
- One-on-one support for foster parents during the licensing process
- Special events for children and families
The gift amounts listed below symbolize the difference your gift will make to a local child in need and the families caring for them. With your support, we supplement the daily rate provided by Texas to our Mission 1:27 Foster Parents. Your generosity makes all of these things possible:
- $10,000 helps a foster child live in a safe, loving home for one year
- $5,000 sponsors one of our TBRI® Camps
- $2,500 provides Christmas for 50 children in foster care
- $1,000 helps provide TBRI® training for new and continuing foster parents
- $500 helps provide clothing for several children in foster care
- $250 helps provide a child in foster care with school supplies for a year
- $100 helps provide a child in foster care with a stuffed animal and a blanket
Thank you for your commitment to Christ-centered Mission 1:27 Foster Care. Your donation may be paid monthly or annually.
You may give online or send a check payable to
PCHAS Foster Care
P.O. Box 140888
Austin, TX 78714.
If you are interested in benefitting PCHAS Foster Care through a bequest or establishing an endowment fund which will support this program in perpetuity, please contact Rev. Peter D. Crouch, Vice President for Development toll free 1.800.888.1904 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.