If you have felt God’s call to care for children “in their distress,” then you are ready to take the next step and learn more about becoming a Mission 1:27 Foster Parent.
As a Mission 1:27 Foster Parent you can become the hands and feet of Jesus, providing hope and healing to local children in need. You can open your home and your heart to a child who is hurting, sharing the love and hope of Christ. By intervening in a child’s life, you’ll teach him/her that there are caring people in our world — people who will love them no matter what.
- The process to becoming a Mission 1:27 Foster Parent:
Fill out an initial inquiry form.
- One of our local foster care staff will contact you and help guide you through the licensing process. The licensing process will involve
• an application and brief parent interview
• an initial home visit with one of our staff members
• a family assessment (commonly called a home study)
• and training to help prepare you to provide the hope and healing that children in foster care desperately need.
- Welcome a child in need into your home and share the love of God that they so desperately need!